The Puzzle Rooms
Difference between puzzle rooms and escape rooms:
Our puzzle room doors do not lock. You will be given a time limit to find an object within the room and bring it out to our staff.
There are secondary exits and emergency lighting to make the puzzle room experience safe for everyone.
Our staff will always be at the desk just outside the door if you get stuck and need a hint.
QUESTIONS? Call 519-506-4256
Please reserve your time slot at least one day in advance so we can have a dedicated staff on site. Thank you!
ADMISSION: $20 +hst per person (age 13+)
CHILD ADMISSION (age 7-12): $15 +hst
Children age 6 and under are free but must be accompanied by an adult.
Puzzle Room Rules
1. Cellphones and cameras are to be left with staff before entering the room.
2. Emergency exits are not to be used unless the main exit is blocked. (alarms on doors)
3. Do not pull things off the wall or ceiling and please be gentle with items in the room.
4. No smoking, eating, or drinking in rooms.
5. Staff will brief you on the rules before starting.